Why Landlords Hire Property Managers:
- To find good tenants
- To handle midnight maintenance calls
- To save time & money
- They are up to date with legal &/or bookkeeping requirements
Why Landlords Hire Berrington Property Managers:
- Personal Services | Family Owned | Local Expertise
- To find exceptional long term tenants
- Personalized tenant and client service
- 24/7 online client access to account information and reports
- Customized property management plans
- Reasonable rates to fit your property needs
Call us TODAY for a free property analysis!
- Tenant Screening
- Day-to-Day Maintenance
- Re-lease Prep
- Unit Rehab
- Quality Vendors
- Rent Collection | Rent Roll Accounting
- Accounts Receivable | Accounts Payable
- Deposits | Electronic Processing | Annual Accounting
- 24/7 Online account access
- 24 Hour live-person answer service for both tenants & owners
We are constantly striving to meet our clients needs. If you require a service not listed please contact us and we can evaluate to see if that service can be accommodated.
Meet The Team:
As a licensed Real Estate Broker since 2003, Eric Altman serves as President of Berrington Properties, located in San Juan Capistrano, California. He received his B.S. from UNLV and his M.B.A. from Pepperdine University. He has owned, brokered and managed residential, HOA and Commercial Real Estate in Southern California and Colorado. Most recently he has received his CACM certification for HOA Community Management. Currently active in the Orange County community, he is the past President of the San Juan Capistrano Chamber of Commerce and has sat on numerous non-profit Boards. He currently resides in Irvine with his wife Cindy and their 3 children.
Eric and his team constantly strive to provide quality customer service to their clients. With a combined experience of 20+ years of property management and real estate experience Eric and his team are ready to meet and exceed your property needs. He can be contacted at email@example.com.